PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Temecula Valley
Removing Pet Urine & Odor from Carpets
When pet accidents happen, it’s not always easy to clean up and carpets can take some serious damage. Urine can seep deep into the carpets can even ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly.
Thanks to Temecula Valley Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service, even carpets severely damaged with pet urine can be saved. We make sure your home is healthy by eliminating odors instead of just covering them up.
Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. Of course, it’s not just the potential damage you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor…
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells, When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
Schedule an Appointment with Temecula Valley Chem-Dry Today!
Call 951-200-1977 or
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Southwest Riverside County, CA including: Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Canyon Lake, Winchester, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, San Jacinto and Perris.
Temecula Valley Chem-Dry
Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile Cleaning in Southwest Riverside County
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Daily 6am-9:30pm